Great for kids lunch boxes as unlike most energy balls- they contain no protein powder, no artificial sugars or artificially processed foods!
These are great for kids lunch boxes as unlike most energy balls- they contain no protein powder, no artificial sugars or artificially processed foods! Great for adults as a natural pre workout, or a great snack on the go!
They taste INCREDIBLE, even the fussiest of children would LOVE them- and are so much better than processed foods!
Please note- these DO contain NUTS.
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 8 dates
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pepitas
- 2 teaspoon of natural organic cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of agave syrup- optional
- Add all ingredients in the food processor, the natural liquid in the dates/sultanas will provide enough moisture for the mixture to be a good consistency.
- This process may take 4-5 minutes, keep stopping the processor and using a spoon, mix the mixture together and to ensure none is stuck on the sides.
- Agave syrup- This is optional, these are naturally very sweet, however if you have only just started your clean eating journey and are use to processed foods, the taste is a ‘different sweet’ (natural!!) so you may want to add the agave, you will only need 1 teaspoon max.
- Once the mixture looks like the picture, and is moist, yet still has texture. Roll into balls, you can add topping to this- cashew nuts in halves, almonds, cranberries etc