. Haha, I got so excited by this nomination, it’s embarrasing! I’m reasonably new to blogging and it’s my first times though… Thank you to Laura from fit and busy for the nomination!
first facts about myself…
1. I am going away on a road trip beach holiday in a few weeks
2. I love keeping fit, and have lost A LOT of weight in the last year
3. I have a killer boyfriend (not a killer, but as in awesome, haha)
4. I am a qualified makeup artist
5. I love shopping, even grocery shopping
6. I have a weakness for Louis Vuitton and whatever, I LOVE the monogram
7. I was Manager of a modelling agency up until recently, and used to model and was even a beauty queen once!
8. I also have a weakness for reality tv, I love it. Addicted – hook line and sinker
9. I was born in Poland and LOVE my home country
10. I love to read books, I am such a nerd and bookworm at heart
11. I love cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. I have had some epic failures from time to time, but I just love being in the kitchen
now, my questions to answer…..
1) How much time do you spend Blogging every day? About half an hour, a LOT less then I do readingn others, haha.
2) What is the one song that get stuck in your head all day after you hear it? Jenny from the Block, I heard it at the gym – on repeat and I was done for like a week!! I’m not even a huge fan or anything, arghhhhh drove me nuts and now as I type I can hear it in my head again!!!!
3) What TV shows are on your DVR right now? Soprano’s from the beginning, Seinfeld, Kardashians, Survivor, Jersey Shore, Mob Wives, My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. What can I say, I love tv!!!
4) What is your favorite season and why? Summer time girl through and through
5) What is your favorite brand of jeans? Has to be Sass and Bide. Or True Religion, but my fave all time pair is a pair of Lee jeans.
6) Last movie you watched? Oh sh*t, I have to admit The Vow, but that doesn’t mean I liked it.
7) If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be and why? Cindy-fuck*in-rella, for the happy ending. Also, even since I watched pretty woman never did I think I’d get to use that line, but there it is.
8) Name one talent that you wish you had. I’m pretty talented, haha. Nah, I guess a photographic memory, or dancing.
9) What is your best feature/ favorite body part? My boobs. Or abs.
10) What did you eat for dinner last night? Shepherds pie made with turkey mince and a cauliflower mash on top. So yummy, I’ll post a recipe.
11) Favorite childhood game?I don’t remember, but my favourite childhood Cartoon is Maja the Bee, Pszczółka Maja for anyone Polish. I remember going on holiday as a child and being AMAZED to find my favourite speaking another language. And having an argument with a friend who’s Croatian about her origins, each thinking that she was from our country. Turned out she’s from Japan.
My Nominations: (i’m not sure how many followers some have… I hope that doesn’t matter ), plus I didn’t want to double up too much with what i’ve seen on theirs already….
Sorry If anyone’s already been nominated and done this already:)
Oh my goodness I’ve just realised I’ve answered the wrong flippin questions!! These are what I was meant to answer, not the questions that fit and busy was asked!!
- What inspired you to start blogging? Accountability, definitely. That, and I love reading them, and great to have recipes all in my own little corner of the internet.
- What’s your favorite food? I had this conversation at a dinner recently, my aunty and I both said bread, definitely without a doubt bread.
- What’s your favorite exercise?
- Where do you consider home? Where the heart is, awwww.
- How many states have you lived in? I’ve lived in a few different countries and states!
- What’s your favorite sport to watch? A few, Soccer (or Football depending on where you are) my number one, but I like tennis and UFC!
- Do you have any pet peeves? Bad service!!!
- If you could live anywhere, where would you live? I don’t know, I think I can live anywhere, so right where I am.
- What’s your favorite way to relax? Trashy tv!!
- What did you want to be “when you grew up” when you were younger? I wanted to model
- Have you ever been skydiving? If not, do you want to? No, and no way! Haha, I’m NOT interested in jumping out of a plane!
My 11 to answer (as opposed to the 22 I just did!!!)
- What’s your favorite tv show?
- If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your favourite breakfast?
- What sort of holiday do you like? City, snow, beach etc?
- Last move you watched?
- Favourite thing about yourself?
- Pet hate?
- What’s your favourite music to workout to?
- What web sites do you like to use that are fitnes related?
- Favourite sport to watch?